| The boat dude transporting poop! |
I'm sorry I didn't blog earlier but yesterday was pretty busy! Yesterday, we got up and had a bit of a relaxing morning. We left the RV park around 10:00 destined for Anacortes. We stopped in at the visitor information center and had less than stellar service. Being a Visitor Information Counselor back in the day, I can appreciate both good and bad customer service. The woman we had was horrible, but we managed to get a few brochures and some basic information that we were looking for. We left there and headed for the docks in search of seafood. We walked around and saw some beautiful boats. Seafood sales were closed yesterday, but we saw some amazing views.
| A panoramic view of the boats |
| Trent and I attempting to stow ourselves on a yacht |
| We spotted some local sea life. See!! It even says they are local!! |
We had some good eats and headed in search of a seafood market. We ended up at Black Rock Seafood Market. It's a little hole in the wall on a back road and the seafood selection was amazing!! We ended up with 2 whole crabs, spot prawns, and halibut. We dropped the seafood off at the trailer and then found a market on the side of the road and stocked up with veggies. In case anyone was worried that we were only drinking and not eating......
Our next stop - CAMPING WORLD!! Trent LOVES that place. I get bored after about 15 minutes, but he describes my boredom as him having to wait for me at Victoria's Secret. I can sympathize a little bit, but when you spend 15 minutes staring at sewer hose and sewer connections, I have trouble relating. My boredom ended with me finding the scooters!!!
| Zoom Zoom! |
We made a bunch of random stops for the rest of the way and headed back to the trailer for our feast. We had a wonderful dinner. I wish I would have taken pics!!
My cousin Heath and his wife Christy and adorable dog Piper came to visit us. It was fun and laughs as always. The girls LOVE playing with their cousin. She is black so she has a lot of street cred and is a tough bitch. We managed to fit 6 adults and 3 big dogs into the trailer comfortable! I would have thought it would be like a clown car but we were all good! We visited and had drinks until 2:00am. Which is why I am apologizing for my lack of wit. I`m a little sleepy today. But it`s all good! It`s too bad Brooke and Chad couldn`t have been here with us........ On the upside, Trent discovered a new love of his life - Angry Orchard Cider. I think it makes him crazy.......
| A lot of beer, wine and cider was consumed |
Our plan is to have breakfast at the casino then head down Whidbey Island to the state park. I would like to stop at the mall before we head out, but we will see how time permits. I`m not sure how the wifi situation will be, but I will try to post as often as I can!
I hope everyone is well and keep an eye out for the wild hogs this weekend - they are out in full force!! Have a safe trip guys!!!
Happy Friday and Happy Long Weekend to everyone!!!
The beer has got to the old man. He had to use the motorized chair this morning! Piper too is exhausted, curled up under a blankie on the couch! My 2 lazybones and they both slept on the drive home as well!
ReplyDeleteOkay, trying again. Hope this one posts. Jode, LOVE the picture of you on the scooter. I think you should bring one home with you. The hogs made it to their first night destination - hotel a lovely two star with ripped and stained carpet. They should start their own blog haha.
ReplyDeleteOH I see Trent is liking the "fruity " drinks now.... HHHMMM veerry interesting! LOL
ReplyDelete